Friday, January 6, 2012

Spearie Award Winners

I originally had planned to do a two-part post later this weekend, which would include both the winners of the Spearie Awards, aswell as my best of 2011 lists. However, I will be away and possibly without internet this weekend, so I decided to split up this post, publishing the winners of my awards today, while the lists will be published on Tuesday.

So here they are, the winners of the Spearie Awards for 2011. The nominees can be found in the previous post. Again I welcome any and all comments and opinions and I would be interested to hear people's reactions.

BEST PICTURE
Drive

BEST DIRECTOR
Nicolas Winding Refn-Drive

BEST ACTOR
Ryan Gosling-Drive

BEST ACTRESS
Rooney Mara-The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR
Albert Brooks-Drive

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
Jessica Chastain-The Tree of Life

BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY
Horrible Bosses

BEST ADAPTED SCREENPLAY
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

BEST ORIGINAL SCORE
Hanna

BEST EDITING
Drive

BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY
The Tree of Life

BEST ART DIRECTION
Hugo

BEST COSTUME DESIGN
Hugo

BEST MAKEUP
X-Men: First Class

BEST SOUND MIXING
The Adventures of Tintin

BEST SOUND EDITING
Captain America: The First Avenger

BEST VISUAL EFFECTS
Rise of the Planet of the Apes

No comments:

Post a Comment